- Be aware of the great breadth of the challenges in today's world.
- Accept that all human beings are equal in dignity, with obligations to fulfill and rights that can be demanded, and with the power to achieve change.
- Take responsibility for their actions, and be outraged at injustices and at any violation of Human Rights.
- Respect and value gender equality, diversity and the multiple identity of individuals as a source of human enrichment.
- Show interest in knowing, critically analyzing and disseminating the functioning of the world economically, politically, socially, culturally, technologically and environmentally.
- Participate and commit to the community in various fields, from the local to the most global, in order to respond to challenges and achieve a more equitable and sustainable world.
- Contribute to the creation of an active citizenship, which combats inequality through the search for the redistribution of power, opportunities and resources.
REQUIRED EVIDENCE Media Content: Video
- Do you take part in international aid associations?
- Are you aware of climate change?
- Are you in a political party or citizen association?
Choose one of the above questions/topics and create a short video to raise awareness about the reality and needs. Bear in mind your video has to add value and entertain your viewers so, your video should include: a catchy slogan and a message or moral, all immersed in a suitable background and described and explained effectivley, efficiently and suitably. You can follow the following link for tips on how to create short videos: https://visme.co/blog/video-tips/