CyBe 3DCP RC Operator - Theory
This badge displays the owners’ theoretical knowledge about how to work with CyBe Construction BV’s systems in relation to ‘3D Concrete Printing’ or ‘3DCP’ for short. These systems include but are not
limited to the Robotic Arm, the Crawler ( or other such mobile systems ) and the Mix Pump
System ( ‘MPS’ for short ).
In addition to operational levels of printing, we also expect the owner of this badge to have theoretical knowledge about strategic sense for the procedures, such as Print Logistics, as well as basic levels of
understanding the 3D Design principles used for 3DCP.
These different aspects of 3DCP will have to be displayed over the online course of CyBe’s 'Learn the principles of operating a 3D concrete printer' training course, with attached online Assessments. The Course* spans 10 hours.
- Basic level of understanding the Mix Pump System (MPS).
- Basic level of understanding the Crawler system.
- Basic level of understanding the Robotic Arm.
- Basic level of understanding CyBe Mortar.
- Strategic level of understanding Print Logistics.
- Strategic level of understanding variables that affect CyBe’s systems.