CyBe 3DCP Introduction - Novice Level
Individuals who have earned the CyBe 3DCP Introduction badge have successfully completed the online course ‘Introduction 3D Concrete Printing’. Earners have basic knowledge of '3D concrete printing’ or '3DCP’ for short.
This badge can be earned by completing the online course 'Introduction 3D Concrete printing' and successfully completing the final online test.
- The owner of this badge understands the history of 3D concrete printing in construction.
- The owner of this badge understands how 3D concrete printing has evolved over the years.
- The owner of this badge understands the first, second, third and fourth industrial revolution and the position of 3D concrete printing in it.
- The owner of this badge understands the similarities and differences between 3D printing methods.
- The owner of this badge understands the process of 3D printing; the print strategy and creation.
To achieve this badge, individuals must:
- have completed the full e-learning course.
- have a score of at least 80% correct answers on the final test.