CyBe 3DCP RC Operator - Basic Level
This badge displays the owners’ ability to work with CyBe Construction BV’s systems in relation to ‘3D Concrete Printing’ or ‘3DCP’ for short. These systems include but are not limited to the Robotic Arm, the Crawler ( or other such mobile systems ) and the Mix Pump System ( ‘MPS’ for short ).
In addition to operational levels of printing, we also expect the owner of this badge to have a strategic sense for the procedures, such as Print Logistics, as well as basic levels of understanding the 3D Design principles used for 3DCP.
These different aspects of 3DCP will have to be displayed over the course of CyBe’s 3DCP Operator training, with attached Assessments. The Course* spans ten days existing of roughly two days of theory, 6 days of practical learning and 2 days of assessments with a final exam on the last day.
*Online Courses are available to set up the span of the course into 5 days of Remote Learning and 5 days of practical learning (on-site or in-facility).
- Basic level of 3D Design principles using Rhinoceros 3D.
- Basic level of understanding Printable Code.
- Strategic level of understanding Print Logistics.
- Strategic level of understanding variables that affect CyBe’s systems.
- Operational level with CyBe’s slicing software (CHYSEL).
- Operational level with CyBe’s robotic software (ARTYSAN).
- Operational level with Mix Pump System (MPS).
- Operational level with Crawler.
- Operational level with Robotic Arm.
- Operational understanding of CyBe Mortar.