This badge is awarded on successful completion of the All Aboard online lesson which introduces key ideas regarding blogs.
This badge is awarded upon successful completion of the All Aboard introductory online lesson on Blogs. The badge holder should be able to:
- Understand the various purposes of keeping a blog
- Differentiate between the purposes of a blog and journal
- Acknowledge the personal and professional benefits of maintaining a blog or journal
- Successfully assess case studies involving blogs and journals for teaching and learning, and dissemination of research
- Make an informed decision about which blogging platforms suit your needs