This badge is awarded on successful completion of the All Aboard online lesson which introduces key ideas regarding Smartphones.
This badge is awarded upon successful completion of the All Aboard introductory online lesson on Smartphones. The badge holder should be able to:
- Describe the main components of a smartphone and appreciate their main features (thus helping you be able to decide on future purchases!)
- Differentiate between the different types of smartphone (ie 'operating systems')
- Know how to find and use apps, as well as being able to identify the issues with doing such (eg privacy, costs, etc)
- Make more effective use of your phone's camera and other features
- Identify opportunities for using such devices in teaching, learning and other aspects of life.