Bizworld Silver Tutor
Bizworld Ireland inspires and empowers children aged 10-13 to learn about money management, critical thinking and enterprise in a fun and creative way.
The Silver Tutor Award recognises those tutors who have successfully completed the BizWorld Ireland training programme and have facilitated 5 or more Bizworld workshops.
BizWorld Ireland was founded in 2011 and is the Irish partner of the BizWorld Foundation in United States of America which was founded in 1997 by Tim Draper.
BIZWORLD IRELAND SILVER TUTOR BADGE
SKILLS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
This badge recognises the following skills and achievements:
- Collaborative learning and team building.
- Problem Based Learning and teaching.
- Thematic and investigative learning and teaching.
- Classroom management and communication skills.
- Responsibility for running and managing multiple two day workshops.
- Professionalism in dealing with BizWorld, school management and staff and visiting business people.
HOW CAN THE BADGE BE EARNED?
In order to earn this badge tutors must complete the following tasks:
- Complete the Train the Trainer course
- Observe and assist during a BizWorld Workshop
- Facilitate five or more Bizworld workshops in appropriate education settings
To demonstrate achieving the criteria tutors should provide the following evidence:
- Train the Trainer course Certificate of Completion
- Photograph of tutor with the class
- Names of 5 education settings in which the workshops have been facilitated