Bizworld Bronze Tutor
Bizworld Ireland inspires and empowers children aged 10-13 to learn about money management, critical thinking and enterprise in a fun and creative way.
The Bronze Tutor Award recognises those tutors who have successfully completed the BizWorld Ireland training programme and have facilitated their first Bizworld workshop.
BizWorld Ireland was founded in 2011 and is the Irish partner of the BizWorld Foundation in United States of America which was founded in 1997 by Tim Draper.
BIZWORLD IRELAND BRONZE TUTOR BADGE
SKILLS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
This badge recognises the following skills and achievements:
- Collaborative learning and team building.
- Problem Based Learning and teaching.
- Thematic and investigative learning and teaching.
- Classroom management and communication skills.
- Responsibility for running and managing a two day workshop.
- Professionalism in dealing with BizWorld, school management and staff and visiting business person.
HOW CAN THE BADGE BE EARNED?
In order to earn this badge tutors must complete the following tasks:
- Complete the Train the Trainer course
- Observe and assist during a BizWorld Workshop
- Facilitate first Bizworld workshop in an appropriate education setting
To demonstrate achieving the criteria tutors should provide the following evidence:
- Train the Trainer course Certificate of Completion
- Photograph of observing tutor with the class
- Photograph of tutor with the class.