The Training Partners Program is not a subscription process. To receive this badge, training organizations must apply and provide evidence of several quality aspects of their courses and trainers, following the process available at the PM4NGOs website.
PM4NGOs Training Partners:
- Ensure that its trainers are certified in the Project DPro, Program DPro, or FMD Pro
methodology that they facilitate with a score (pass rate) over 80%.
- Demonstrate that its trainers have experience with the non-profit / governmental
sector (at least 3 years, evidence required).
- Demonstrate that its trainers have completed a Training-of-Trainers course or provide
evidence of at least 2 years’ experience in training project management and/or nonprofit
- Comply with PM4NGOs Code of Ethics.
- Align materials and communications with the PM4NGOs Branding Guidelines.
- Work closely with PM4NGOs to cooperate in the promotion of Project DPro, Program DPro, and FMD Pro methodologies, training courses and learning opportunities.
Attending the Training Partners Program criteria does not make any organization automatically entitled to become a partner. The process is reviewed and approved by a PM4NGOs Board Committee after comprehensive and detailed analysis.